Zybo Z7-10, Zynq-7010 SoC, 1GB RAM, 6 x Pmod Headers, SDSoC Voucher
Availability: Disponible sur commande
Add to cart
Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC development board with SDSoC Voucher is a feature-rich, ready-to-use embedded software and digital circuit development board built around the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family. The Zynq family is based on the Xilinx AP SoC architecture, which tightly integrates a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic. The Zybo Z7 surrounds the Zynq with a rich set of multimedia and connectivity peripherals to create a formidable single-board computer, even before considering the flexibility and power added by the FPGA. The Zybo Z7’s video-capable feature set, including a MIPI CSI-2 compatible Pcam connector, HDMI input, HDMI output, and high DDR3L bandwidth, was chosen to make it an affordable solution for the high end embedded vision applications that Xilinx FPGAs are popular for.
- XC7Z010-1CLG400C FPGA
- Powered from USB or any 5V external power source
- Pcam camera connector with MIPI CSI-2 support
- HDMI sink port (input) without CEC
- HDMI source port (output) with CEC
- Audio codec with stereo headphone, stereo line-in, and microphone jacks
- 4 slide switches, 6 push-buttons, LEDs
- 5 Pmod ports
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.