Evaluation Kit, Zynq-7000 System-on-Chip (SoC), ZedBoard
Availability: Disponible sur commande
Add to cart
The AES-Z7EV-7Z020-G from Avnet is a ZedBoard™ commercial edition. ZedBoard™ is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC. This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux, Android, Windows® or other OS/RTOS-based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access. It takes advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoC’s tightly coupled ARM® processing system and 7 series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with ZedBoard™. Target applications include video processing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, embedded ARM® processing and general Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC prototyping.
- Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC XC7Z020-CLG484-1
- 512MB DDR3, 256Mb quad-SPI flash, 4GB SD card memory
- Onboard USB-JTAG programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART interface
- PS and PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod™ compatible, XADC)
- Multiple displays (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128 x 32 OLED)
- I2S audio CODEC
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.